At Campus View, our PAC raises funds for much needed programs and initiatives that enrich our children’s school experience. We focus our efforts on a single donation drive at the beginning of each school year.
Each year, we ask for a donation of $40 per student; however, any donation is greatly appreciated. There are two ways to donate, listed below. Our goal for the donation drive is $10,000.
1. Canada Helps
- The easiest way to make a donation to the PAC for our donation drive – Canada Helps will provide you with a tax receipt.
2. Write a cheque
- Please make cheques payable to “Campus View PAC”.
- Writing a cheque is a great way to donate. Be sure to include your information (name, address, phone number & email), and your child’s information (name & classroom teacher) if you’d like a tax receipt for donations over $20.
For more information about how the PAC spends its funds, please see the “Your PAC Funds At Work” section.
There are other ways you can help raise money for our school. Passive fundraisers don’t cost our families anything extra, they are part of what already may be in your daily routines. These include shopping at local stores, such as, Thrifty Foods, Fairway Market, Pepper’s Foods and Cob’s Bread.
- Pick up a Smile Card in our school office. Pre-load the Smile Card at any Thrifty Foods with any amount you wish, then use it when paying for your groceries. The PAC gets 5% back every time you load your Smile Card. This program runs year-round and is our largest passive fundraiser at approximately $150/month.
- Pick up a Fairway Card in our school office. Pre-load the card at any Fairway Market with any amount you wish, then use it when paying for your groceries. The PAC gets 5% back every time you load your card. This program runs year-round.
- Pick up a grocery card at the Pepper’s checkout. Pre-load the card with any amount you wish, then use it when paying for your groceries.The PAC gets 5% back every time you load your card. This program runs year-round.
- Let the cashier know you are from Campus View, and 5% goes back to the school.
- Use code 2364E3 when you purchase school supplies.
- You can purchase individual supplies or pre-made kits. The pre-made kits have been priced against other stores, and Monk Office has the best deal around!
- Just search for “Campus View”, to support the school.
- Shop at 2259 Oak Bay Ave for kids’ clothes, shoes, toys, books and baby essentials. Mention Campus View when you check out.